During this year one of our CPD options has been to join an action research group. Each one was run by a member of the Teaching and Learning Team and were focused on:
- Monitoring and Motivating ‘middle’ ability learners at KS4
- Preparing Learners for Linear Examinations at KS5
- Getting the Best out of Boys
On Monday, all of our teaching staff came together to share what had been covered in each of the groups and to discuss the action research they had taken part in.
The resources below come from each of the group leaders.
- Monitoring and Motivating ‘middle’ ability learners at KS4 – Alex McLean
2. Preparing Learners for Linear Examinations at KS5 – Caoimhe Coyle
3. Getting the Best out of Boys – Michael Tatham
At the end of the INSET these sources were highlighted for extra reading and information: